From Health magazine, April 2007
Make and share this Ricotta and Lemon-Basil Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Combine ricotta, next 5 ingredients (through pepper), and reserved cooking liquid in a large bowl.
- Add the pasta, and toss to combine.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Very bland. Even my son who eats everything didn't finish.
Totally quick and easy recipe that tastes great! I used dried basil and topped our plates with shredded Parmesan cheese. I also used bow-tie pasta. My boyfriend and I ate it with toasted wheat bread and said we'd both love to eat it again. I think next time I'll try my plate with some capers sprinkled in!
quick,easy, and probably the healthiest recipe I have made in a very long time. Very tasty and satisfying. I used radiatore shells for fun!! Thanks for sharing Vino Girl!!