All You Feb 09
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, basil and garlic.
- 2Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut a slit along thick edge of each breast half, forming a pocket. Open breast halves like a book and lay one slice of ham in each.
- 3Spoon 1/4 of ricotta mixture on top of each ham slice, then close chicken over filling and fasten with toothpicks.
- 4Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken on both sides with flour until well coated. Discard remaining flour.
- 5In a large skillet, warm oil and butter over medium-high heat until butter melts and begins to foam.
- 6Add chicken to pan and cook 5 minutes; flip and cook on second side for an additional 4 to 5 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink inside (cut to test). Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta and Ham Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 259.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: