Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta. A no-cook sauce. Fantastically easy if you have an herb garden. Makes enough for 12 oz hot cooked pasta. Penne, shells or rotelle are ideal.
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and stir to blend.
- Serve tossed with hot pasta.
Wonderful, fast and delish! Thanks for the great pasta and ricotta recipe. Love ricotta and this is a way to really enjoy it! Thanks