Ricotta and blueberry pancakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay a large sheet of foil on a plate and fold up the edges to make a nest. Separate the eggs and put the yolks and whites in different bowls.
- 2Add the ricotta, milk and sugar to the yolks and stir until evenly mixed.
- 3Sift the flour and baking powder together into another bowl. Make a hole in the middle and pour in the ricotta mixture. Whisk to make a batter.
- 4Whisk the egg whites until they form floppy peaks. Gently stir the egg whites into the batter mixture, then stir in half the blueberries.
- 5Grease a nonstick frying pan with a little oil and heat it. Put large spoonfuls of the batter in the pan and cook over a medium heat until golden underneath.
- 6Flip over and cook the other side until golden. As each batch is cooked, put them in the foil nest to keep warm. Keep cooking until all the batter is used up. Drizzle with honey and serve with the rest of the blueberries.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta and Blueberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.1 mg
- Sodium 194.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g