Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ricotta and blueberry pancakes
Make and share this Ricotta and Blueberry Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Lay a large sheet of foil on a plate and fold up the edges to make a nest. Separate the eggs and put the yolks and whites in different bowls.
- Add the ricotta, milk and sugar to the yolks and stir until evenly mixed.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into another bowl. Make a hole in the middle and pour in the ricotta mixture. Whisk to make a batter.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form floppy peaks. Gently stir the egg whites into the batter mixture, then stir in half the blueberries.
- Grease a nonstick frying pan with a little oil and heat it. Put large spoonfuls of the batter in the pan and cook over a medium heat until golden underneath.
- Flip over and cook the other side until golden. As each batch is cooked, put them in the foil nest to keep warm. Keep cooking until all the batter is used up. Drizzle with honey and serve with the rest of the blueberries.