1/1 Photo of Rick's Vegetable Beef Soup
2 hrs 15 mins
This is my version of a basic beef and vegetable soup. I've also done this in a crockpot starting it before going to work and ready to eat when I get home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, brown beef in hot oil.
- 2Add bouillon, spices, and water.
- 3Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- 4Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hour.
- 5Add remaining ingredients.
- 6Return to boiling; reduce heat.
- 7Cover and simmer 1/2 hour or until vegetables are done.
- 8Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rick's Vegetable Beef Soup
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 128.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 26.1 g