Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This a compilation of Thai cucumber salad recipes. Vary vinegar, salt, and chili to your own taste.
Make and share this Rick's Thai Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cucumber, sliced and seeded
- 1 onion, yellow sweet, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 29.58 ml cilantro, fresh chopped
- 88.74 ml rice wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- Mix water, vinegar, sugar, and salt.
- In a serving bowl arrange the cucumber, pepper, cilantro, and onion in layers.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the salad.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Great cucumber dish. I made this to go along with our pad thai the other night and it complimented it perfectly. The cool crunchy cukes went great with the warm noodles. I love it! Thank you so much for introducing us to a new cuke recipe, we loved it, especially the combo of the jalapeno with the cilantro (never would of thought to add to cucumbers)
This was soooo good! I used the little japanese cucumbers that don't have seeds. So crunchy and tasty!
This was edible, but lacked any real flavor. Sorry, but I wouldn't make it again.