Recipe by rickscott
This a compilation of Thai cucumber salad recipes. Vary vinegar, salt, and chili to your own taste.
Top Review by cat2276
Excellent recipe! My Thai friend even loved it, although my son ate most of it. I have a boat load of garden cucumbers right now and this salad goes fast! The only minor change I made was that I used Thai peppers because I had them on hand.
- 1 cucumber, sliced and seeded
- 1 onion, yellow sweet, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 29.58 ml cilantro, fresh chopped
- 88.74 ml rice wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml kosher salt