1/6 Photos of Rick's Salsa
1 hr 20 mins
My neighbor Edwardo owned a Mexican restaurant nearby and had the best fresh salsa. He told me what his ingredients were and surprisingly the garlic was garlic powder. My oldest son's friend Kevin would be really surprised to find I use vinegar in my salsa. He swears he doesn't care for vinegar, but he loves my salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix onion, jalapeno, lime juice, red wine vinegar, cilantro, salt and.
- 2garlic powder into small mixing bowl.
- 3Puree 1/3 of tomatoes in a blender.
- 4Coarsely chop remainder of tomato in the blender.
- 5Pour the tomato into mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 6Refrigerate. Serve after one hour.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rick's Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g