Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Ther are a lot of oven potatoes, and this is one I came up with to suit my families tastes.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or.
- container; Will keep for up to 3 months.
- Makes about 3/4 cup.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Place into a mixing bowl and add olive oil.
- Dust with seasoning and stir.
- Place on a baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes, turning at half-way point.
I cook these at least once a week! They go with everything and have a fantastic taste to them, and are very simple and easy to make! DH loves them and requests them every time potatoes are part of dinner.
This was the perfect combination of spices! (I omitted the oregano, because dh cannot have it.) Thanks for the recipe!
These spicy hot potatoes were at hit! The assortment of seasonings with the cayenne pepper makes them really spicy, they're wonderful!!! Will be making these again and again.