Recipe by rickscott
Ther are a lot of oven potatoes, and this is one I came up with to suit my families tastes.
Top Review by (KatyDid)
I cook these at least once a week! They go with everything and have a fantastic taste to them, and are very simple and easy to make! DH loves them and requests them every time potatoes are part of dinner.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or.
- container; Will keep for up to 3 months.
- Makes about 3/4 cup.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Place into a mixing bowl and add olive oil.
- Dust with seasoning and stir.
- Place on a baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes, turning at half-way point.