Recipe by Lisa1
I got this from the AOL Members Recipe Board several years ago. I'm not usually a fan of mac & cheese made with eggs, but this recipe is an exception. It's rich and delicious - but definitely not for the diet-conscious.
- 1 lb macaroni, cooked, rinsed with cold water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, mixed with a fork
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, diced (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss drained macaroni with melted butter.
- Stir in eggs and half and half. Mix well.
- Add Velveeta, sharp cheddar and co-jack cheeses. Mix well.
- Spray a 13" x 9" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour macaroni mixture into pan.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes until brown and bubbly.