My Dad loved to make this recipe and share it with everyone.
Make and share this Rick's Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 bananas, ripe, smashed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour, all purpose unbleached
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
You may choose to add one of the following
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together all the ingredients. Lightly grease two loaf pans and pot the batter inches Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.