Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A kid-friendly iced drink, or one for the designated driver. I use Torani's syrup.
Make and share this Rickey (Non-Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces sparkling water or 8 ounces club soda
- 1 ounce sugar-free black cherry syrup (Torani)
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- lime slice, for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour sparkling water or club soda over ice.
- Add syrup and lime juice and stir well.
- Garnish with lime slice.
this is just yummy! i used peach and lime 'cause that's what i have and i really solved my craving for soda which i can't have . i just used a splash of each in the club soda , your kinda my hero today :) lol dee (edited to add stars..grrr)