Recipe by ~~**Amanda**~~
Ok. I know it sounds gross. Who would think of such a thing right? One word- Delicious! Try it even with your prejudices. Tastes much like peanut brittle.
Top Review by mybirdzone
This is good. Definitely fattening and very different. Can't stop eating it! Followed recipe exactly which uses 2 bags of Cheetos. Should have halved it for my small family. Thanks for a fun recipe! *** Update: It was almost gone by the 4th day. I'm really craving more. When I make it again I'll make the full recipe. It didn't get stale like I was worried it would.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml clear Karo syrup
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 453.59 g crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring butter, sugars, syrup to boil stirring constantly for 5 minutes while boiling.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and baking soda. Stir well.
- Add Cheetos.
- Spread out onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook at 250°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour -stirring every 15 minutes.
- When cool enough to touch, break into pieces.