1/4 Photos of Richys Exceptional Cheeto Dessert
Ok. I know it sounds gross. Who would think of such a thing right? One word- Delicious! Try it even with your prejudices. Tastes much like peanut brittle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring butter, sugars, syrup to boil stirring constantly for 5 minutes while boiling.
- 2Remove from heat and add vanilla and baking soda. Stir well.
- 3Add Cheetos.
- 4Spread out onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Cook at 250°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour -stirring every 15 minutes.
- 6When cool enough to touch, break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Richys Exceptional Cheeto Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.6
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 289.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 56.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks