1/2 Photos of Richmond Eggnog
From O magazine. This eggnog tastes deceptively mild but beware, it packs a punch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs, making sure you don't get even a speck of yolk into the whites, or the whites will not puff up well when beaten.
- 2Whisk yolks until pale yellow. Add sugar a little at a time, stirring continuously.
- 3Add bourbon very slowly, particularly when starting. Pour in cream slowly, whisking continuously.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold into mixture.
- 5Gently add in rum, stirring softly but continuously.
- 6Serve with a sprinkling of freshly grated nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Richmond Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g