Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
After years of trying everyone else's Sour Cream Coffee Cake recipes, I finally have one I can call my own!
- 118.32 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 78.07 ml packed brown sugar
- 44.37 ml chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 29.58 ml pure maple syrup
- 4.92 ml water
- Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy (4-5 minutes).
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Meanwhile combine flour, soda and powder in small bowl.
- Gradually add flour to wet ingredients.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Make sure batter is well mixed and consistent.
- FILLING AND TOPPING.
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl working butter into the mixture to form a course mixture.
- Pour half the cake batter into a greased tube, bundt or springform pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the topping/filling mixture over batter.
- Carefully pour and spread other half of batter over filling--spread to cover.
- Sprinkle rest of topping on cake pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. Cool on rack.
- Combine all glaze ingredients and drizzle over cooled cake.