1/1 Photo of Richie's Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1 hr 20 mins
After years of trying everyone else's Sour Cream Coffee Cake recipes, I finally have one I can call my own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy (4-5 minutes).
- 3Add eggs one at a time.
- 4Add vanilla.
- 5Meanwhile combine flour, soda and powder in small bowl.
- 6Gradually add flour to wet ingredients.
- 7Fold in sour cream.
- 8Make sure batter is well mixed and consistent.
- 9FILLING AND TOPPING.
- 10Mix all ingredients in small bowl working butter into the mixture to form a course mixture.
- 12Pour half the cake batter into a greased tube, bundt or springform pan.
- 13Sprinkle 1/2 the topping/filling mixture over batter.
- 14Carefully pour and spread other half of batter over filling--spread to cover.
- 15Sprinkle rest of topping on cake pressing lightly to adhere.
- 17Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean. Cool on rack.
- 19Combine all glaze ingredients and drizzle over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Richie's Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.9
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 230.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g