Recipe by Suzy-Q Cooks
This is my own creation, made from trial and error. It has the unique taste of sweetened condensed milk, along with my other two favorite flavors: chocolate and coffee. This recipe may need a little more or a little less water, depending on how pourable you want it to be.
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 cups Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup peanut powder
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla (preferably Mexican)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the nonfat milk powder, Splenda, butter, coffee crystals, peanut butter powder, and salt into the bowl of a food processor.
- Boil the water, pour over the dry ingredients, and process until smooth. You may need to stop the processor and scrape down the bowl a time or two. Make sure there's room in the processor for the hot liquid to expand (you might want to make sure the food tube is left partially opened, or the heated air inside could expand, causing an explosion).
- Carefully heat the chocolate in the microwave just until melted.
- Add the chocolate to the mixture in the food processor and process until thoroughly mixed.
- Slowly add in up to another cup of water, processing until the correct consistency is reached for sauce.
- Add vanilla, process again.
- Serve over ice cream or anything else that 'needs' chocolate sauce.