Recipe by HannahSve
Originally called "Better Than Sex Cake," but I just couldn't bring myself to make THAT statement. Regardless of what you call it, it's pretty rich.
- 1 (18 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups hot fudge topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake german chocolate cake mix according to package directions.
- While cake is still warm poke holes in top of cake with the end of a wooden spoon, pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- Let cake cool. Pour hot fudge topping over top of cake and let set.
- Spread on whipped topping.
- Dig in!