Originally called "Better Than Sex Cake," but I just couldn't bring myself to make THAT statement. Regardless of what you call it, it's pretty rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups hot fudge topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1Bake german chocolate cake mix according to package directions.
- 2While cake is still warm poke holes in top of cake with the end of a wooden spoon, pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- 3Let cake cool. Pour hot fudge topping over top of cake and let set.
- 4Spread on whipped topping.
- 5Dig in!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Richest Chocolate Cake Ever
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.9
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 547.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 58.4 g
- Protein 9.1 g