Rich, Delicate, Moist, Powerful, Satisfying. I decided to make this cake from scratch, no recipe, nada..it came out great!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8x8 cake pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- blend eggs with melted butter and vanilla.
- Mix in.
- Add remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix well and pour into cake pan.
- Bake for 40min at 350 or until toothpick comes out clean.
I am so sorry about the 3* rating, but made per directions, I couldn't make it a cake batter. I added milk to the mixture to about 1/2 cup. It still had a thick batter, but I could pour it into the pan. It baked up well, with a good texture and taste. With the addition of the milk, I wouldn't hesitate to make this again. Thnx for sharing your recipe, joycooklove. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0