Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Richard made this for himself while I was at school the other day. i have had him make it for twice since. This is a great quick fix and it is egg so there is plenty of protein. The Gorgonzola may be to much for some but we love stinky cheese round these parts... lol
- Crack eggs open and scramble.
- Add cheese salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir together.
- Scramble up the eggs.
- Meanwhile toast bread.
- Put Miracle Whip on both pieces of bread, whatever amount you wish I just put an amount for zaar.
- Slap some eggs on a slice, close and enjoy!
- I bet cheese and bacon would be a fab addition, but we ran out of cheese slices. DOH!