Recipe by rusted_essence
Richard made this for himself while I was at school the other day. i have had him make it for twice since. This is a great quick fix and it is egg so there is plenty of protein. The Gorgonzola may be to much for some but we love stinky cheese round these parts... lol
- 4 slices bread (wheat)
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack eggs open and scramble.
- Add cheese salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir together.
- Scramble up the eggs.
- Meanwhile toast bread.
- Put Miracle Whip on both pieces of bread, whatever amount you wish I just put an amount for zaar.
- Slap some eggs on a slice, close and enjoy!
- I bet cheese and bacon would be a fab addition, but we ran out of cheese slices. DOH!