Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I printed a recipe today that I though I had everything for but did not. Richard said he wanted to make dinner so I washed the dishes and he cooked. This is what he came up with loosely following the recipe. This came out AWESOME! I have taught him well. :)
- chop potatoes.
- thinly slice onions.
- mince garlic.
- cube chicken into 1" cubes.
- half grape tomatoes.
- add oil to warm skillet.
- add garlic, onions and chicken.
- saute until chicken is browned, season to taste (about 7-8 minutes here).
- add potatoes and tomatoes and some more seasoning if you wish.
- cover and simmer until tender about 20 - 30 minutes.
- add cheese and ENJOY!