1/1 Photo of Richard Anderson's Special Scrambled Eggs
Actor Richard Anderson has made many television appearances, but is probably best known for his work on The Six Million Dollar Man. This recipe is adapted from Bon Appetit magazine, February 1978. The original recipe uses raw milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 4 tablespoons butter in medium skillet.
- 2Add onions and cook over medium heat until very brown, 20-25 minutes.
- 3Beat eggs and milk together.
- 4Stir in salami, cheese, and onions.
- 5Melt remaining butter in skillet.
- 6Add egg mixture and scramble until set.
- 7Garnish with tomatoes and watercress.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Richard Anderson's Special Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.3
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 526.8 mg
- Sodium 850.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 26.0 g