Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Actor Richard Anderson has made many television appearances, but is probably best known for his work on The Six Million Dollar Man. This recipe is adapted from Bon Appetit magazine, February 1978. The original recipe uses raw milk.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in medium skillet.
- Add onions and cook over medium heat until very brown, 20-25 minutes.
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Stir in salami, cheese, and onions.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet.
- Add egg mixture and scramble until set.
- Garnish with tomatoes and watercress.
i didnt use 2 onions but came out fine love the combination of flavors worth making
These should be called Richard Anderson's Six Million Dollar Eggs! These are wonderful. The texture is a bit different because the eggs are scrambled with the cheese instead of adding the cheese after scrambling, but they are still completely lovely. And the flavor of the caramelized onion, salami, and swiss are perfect with bursting ripe grape tomatoes. The only change I made was to use torn spinach instead of watercress as I can never seem to find it here in AK. Made for Everyday Is a Holiday.