Cook2 hrs 15 mins
These rolls are just like from the bakery. Make the dough in a bread machine, then cook buns in the oven. Taken from: Washburn, D. Butt, H. Canada's Best Bread Machine Baking Recipes. Robert Rose Inc., Toronto Ontario: 1999.
- Measure ingredients into baking pan of bread machine recommended by the manufacturer. Insert pan into the oven chamber. Select Dough Cycle.
- Remove dough to a lightly floured surface; cover with a large bowl and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Choose one or more of the shaping and finishing method described below.
- Clover leaf rolls:.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions. Divide each into 3 pieces. Roll into balls. Place 3 in each cup of a lightly greased muffin tin. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place for 30 to 45 minutes or until doubled in volume. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until rolls sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
- Golden Glaze:
- Brush freshly baked rolls with 1 to 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Basic Pan Rolls:
- Divide dough into 12 portions and place, just touching in a 8 inch pan.