Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
These rolls are just like from the bakery. Make the dough in a bread machine, then cook buns in the oven. Taken from: Washburn, D. Butt, H. Canada's Best Bread Machine Baking Recipes. Robert Rose Inc., Toronto Ontario: 1999.
- Measure ingredients into baking pan of bread machine recommended by the manufacturer. Insert pan into the oven chamber. Select Dough Cycle.
- Remove dough to a lightly floured surface; cover with a large bowl and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Choose one or more of the shaping and finishing method described below.
- Clover leaf rolls:.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions. Divide each into 3 pieces. Roll into balls. Place 3 in each cup of a lightly greased muffin tin. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place for 30 to 45 minutes or until doubled in volume. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until rolls sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
- Golden Glaze:
- Brush freshly baked rolls with 1 to 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Basic Pan Rolls:
- Divide dough into 12 portions and place, just touching in a 8 inch pan.
These rolls were wonderful. They were nice and soft on the inside. I let them rise for about 20 minutes and then put them in the oven, they rose a bit more! I will be making them again very soon. Thanks for sharing!! Stacy
Love them!!!!!! I did 350 degrees too because m oven is weird. I used 3 cups of bread flour and 1/4 cup graham flour, plus that for kneading. I really want another one, but I'm too full!! ;)
Perfect!!! I just pulled these out of the oven and my picky daughter asked for one right away, and as iI'm writing this she's already asking for another and dinner is still about 20 minutes from being done!! They are wonderfully fluffy. I chose to make the cloverleaf rolls and ended up with 13. Theres really are awesome and they will be made again and often! Thanks for sharing!!!