1/2 Photos of Rich White Chocolate Blondies
Yummy! Double chocolate delight! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x9-inch pan.
- 2Melt the white chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over barely simmering water.
- 3Stir on occasion, until smooth and set aside to cool.
- 4In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat the eggs until foamy.
- 5With mixer, gradually add sugar and vanilla extract.
- 6Drizzle in the white chocolate mixture.
- 7Combine flour and salt; add to white chocolate mixture using spatula or wooden spoon.
- 8Blend in chocolate chips. Spread evenly into pan.
- 9Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick in middle comes out clean.
- 10Cool pan on wire rack before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich White Chocolate Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (849 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.4
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g