Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Yummy! Double chocolate delight! 8)
Top Review by Aunt Cookie
The title doesn't lie...these are very, very rich. They're really good, and you only need a small piece to satisfy a sugar craving. Note: they took considerably longer than 25 minutes in the oven for me (50 minutes, I think), so don't worry about it if they're spending a long time in the oven.
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x9-inch pan.
- Melt the white chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over barely simmering water.
- Stir on occasion, until smooth and set aside to cool.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat the eggs until foamy.
- With mixer, gradually add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Drizzle in the white chocolate mixture.
- Combine flour and salt; add to white chocolate mixture using spatula or wooden spoon.
- Blend in chocolate chips. Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick in middle comes out clean.
- Cool pan on wire rack before cutting.