1/1 Photo of Rich Two Onion and Garlic Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and cook, stirring and adding water as necessary, for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in leek and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes longer.
- 4Add wine and stir vigorously to dislodge the browned bits from the pot, then add broth, honey and thyme.
- 5Cover and cook 25 minutes.
- 6Remove thyme stem, stir in fresh parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Two Onion and Garlic Soup
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: