Recipe by Rita~
These are very rich and easy to make. This works best with cool room and hands. Can be easily doubled!
Top Review by Jessica K
Rita just wonderful! Very rich and chocolatey and yummy! My camera is not working right now or i would donate a photo for your collection! I did use coconut rum instead of grand marnier just for personal preferance. Wonderful!
- 226.79 g semisweet chocolate, chopped use the best chocolate you can
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- 14.79 ml sweet butter
- 28.39 ml Grand Marnier
- cocoa powder or powdered sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cream and butter over medium heat add chocolate remove from heat stirring till melted and smooth adding the Grand Marnier stirring all the time.
- If it lumps up it will smooth out keep stirring.
- Cover and cool in the refrigerator 4 hours or over night till firm.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon making 3/4 inch size balls rolling into cocoa or sugar.
- I like to put them into the mini paper or foil muffin cups.
- Nice for a gift giving.