1/2 Photos of Rich Truffles With a Hint of Grand Marnier
These are very rich and easy to make. This works best with cool room and hands. Can be easily doubled!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cream and butter over medium heat add chocolate remove from heat stirring till melted and smooth adding the Grand Marnier stirring all the time.
- 2If it lumps up it will smooth out keep stirring.
- 3Cover and cool in the refrigerator 4 hours or over night till firm.
- 4Using a melon baller or teaspoon making 3/4 inch size balls rolling into cocoa or sugar.
- 5I like to put them into the mini paper or foil muffin cups.
- 6Nice for a gift giving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Truffles With a Hint of Grand Marnier
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: