Pink Princess's Note:
This is from the back of a Gravox Beef Stock carton - I needed to post for safe keeping because I'm throwing the carton :-) Haven't tried it out yet so prep and cooking times are approximate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the stock and water in a saucepan and allow to simmer gently.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large pot.
- 3Saute the onion and bacon until soft.
- 4Add the risotto rice and garlic and stir for 1 minut.
- 5add the crushed tomatos.
- 6Add the hot stock a cup at a time.
- 7Stirr in the stock until absorbed and the rice is tender (about 20 minutes).
- 8Take off the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese and cracked pepper to tast.
- 9Servce with steak or roast beef, or as a meal in itself.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Tomato and Bacon Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 1430.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 17.9 g