This is a really neat, unique recipe. If you love Tiramisu, you will love this 8) (prep time includes chilling)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften gelatin in water in a heat-proof dish for 3 minutes.
- 2Place dish in skillet of simmering water and stir dissolving gelatin.
- 3Cut the cake into scant 1/2-inch thick slices.
- 4Place in bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan in a single layer, cutting to fit snugly.
- 5Drizzle the coffee liqueur over cake slices.
- 6In a processor, place cream cheese, ricotta, sugar and cocoa; process until smooth.
- 7Add gelatin mixture, process to blend well.
- 8Add chocolate chips, processing just to combine mixture.
- 9Spread over cake and cover with plastic wrap.
- 10Chill for about 3 hours, or until set.
- 11Sprinkle the cocoa, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Tiramisu Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
marble pound cake