1/1 Photo of Rich Thumbprint Cookies
These are really buttery,and have a nice sweet jam center. They are so pretty to make and display on the dessert tray.They look like dazzeling jewels
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything, but jam,egg white,and nuts. Set them aside.Once dough is crumbly but will form a ball place into refrigerator covered for 1 hour.
- 2After 1 hour preheat oven to 325.
- 3Scoop dough with teaspoon,and roll into a ball, then into egg white,then nuts. Place each ball onto greased cookie sheet. Make a thumbprint most of the way through cookie, doing so very gently. If cookie cracks along edges,just pinch it back into shape. Bake 15-18 minutes, or look for a light golden brown. Take out of oven and cool at room temperature. Once cooled drop enough jam into cookie to fill indentation.
- 4To truly please the eye,use different jam's.
- 5You'll want to automatically make a double batch if you like thumbprint jam cookies, because these are soooooooo good.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Thumbprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g