Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I never used to like shortbread until I tried this recipe. The cookies stay moist and melt in your mouth. Dont let the corn starch fool you, you'd never know it was in there!! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whip butter, stir in cornstarch, flour, and sugar.
- Beat low for 1 minute, then on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Then I just squish is all together into a ball with my hands!
- Roll 2 inch pieces into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes but do not bake until browned.