Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My daughters and I made swirled morsel cookies this morning, and this recipe was on the back of the swirled morsels bag. I'm posting the recipe so I can save it for future baking days!
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup Nestle Toll House Baking Cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 (10 ounce) packagenestle toll house Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9" square baking pan.
- Stir together the cocoa, flour and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Beat with a mixer until creamy.
- Add 2 of the eggs, one at a time, and beat well after adding each.
- Gradually add in the flour/cocoa mixture and mix well.
- Spread 1 cup of the batter in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the pecans evenly in the pan.
- Stir the jam until smooth and drizzle over the pecans.
- Add the remaining 1 egg to the remaining batter in the bowl and beat until mixed well.
- Add in 1 c of the swirled morsels.
- Spread evenly over the jam.
- Top with the remaining swirled morsels.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-33 minutes or until the center is set.
- Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.