Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
For your chocolate cravings. Both delicious and low in sugar.
Make and share this Rich Raspberry Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups hood low-carb milk or 2 cups soymilk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular or 2 tablespoons other artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon torani sugar-free raspberry flavored syrup or 1 tablespoon other flavor syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Whisk together in small saucepan over low heat until hot.