Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you like pralines, you will enjoy this one! Lots of sweet flavor!
- 3⁄4 butter or 3⁄4 margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup almond brickle chips
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium speed. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour; mix on low speed until blended.
- Press on bottom of 13x9-inch pan for 20-23 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium speed. Mix until well blended.
- Add eggs, combining well. Blend in the chips and pour over crust.
- Dot top of mixture with caramel topping and then with a knife, cut through batter for marbled effect.
- Bake 30 minutes, then cool in pan. Chill before cutting into bars.
These are soooo good! I added extra chips and caramel on top. Thanks for the recipe!