Rich Praline Cream Cheese Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium speed. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour; mix on low speed until blended.
- Press on bottom of 13x9-inch pan for 20-23 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium speed. Mix until well blended.
- Add eggs, combining well. Blend in the chips and pour over crust.
- Dot top of mixture with caramel topping and then with a knife, cut through batter for marbled effect.
- Bake 30 minutes, then cool in pan. Chill before cutting into bars.