Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This casserole is perfect with baked ham and green beans. It's especially rich and tasty when made with Amish cheddar bread.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces pineapple, drained (from can of crushed)
- 8 ounces pineapple, drained (from can of chunk)
- 8 slices bread, cubed (white or cheddar)
- Using a mixer and mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- Stir in pineapple and bread cubes.
- Grease a casserole dish and spoon mixture into dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 45 minutes or until brown.