Recipe by SaddleUp87
Another pie I created a while back that my boyfriend really likes. It goes together quickly (like my other pie flavors) and uses light ingredients.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
It seems like most of the peanut butter pies that I make are handed off to several friends of mine who really love them! This pie was no exception, although they got the pie minus 1 quarter of it that I kept for myself! Very nice pie & worth making again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- melt the chocolate chips.
- pour into pie crust, spreading up the sides with a butter knife.
- top with chopped peanuts.
- combine vanilla, peanut butter, splenda, sugar, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- fold in cool whip.
- pour into pie crust.
- top with melted chocolate, peanut butter, or peanuts for a pretty presentation (optional).
- refridgerate for several hours before serving.