This is wonderful. I got this from a USA Weekend Thanksgiving section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skim off fat.
- 2Set roasting pan over burners on medium-high heat.
- 3Add wine and using a wooden spoon stir to loosen brown bits.
- 4Strain contents of pan through a large strainer into a saucepan.
- 5Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 6Whisk cornstarch with 1/2 cup water (or flour with 1 cup of water).
- 7Then gradually whisk into pan juices.
- 8Bring to a boil.
- 9Reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Pan Turkey Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g