Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is wonderful. I got this from a USA Weekend Thanksgiving section.
Make and share this Rich Pan Turkey Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Skim off fat.
- Set roasting pan over burners on medium-high heat.
- Add wine and using a wooden spoon stir to loosen brown bits.
- Strain contents of pan through a large strainer into a saucepan.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Whisk cornstarch with 1/2 cup water (or flour with 1 cup of water).
- Then gradually whisk into pan juices.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened.
- Serve immediately.