Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From one of my Mom's friends. She likes to use Pennsylvania Dutch brand for the egg noodles, baby fine. Diet later!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles, fine baby style
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 10 -12 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Boil noodles according to directions on package and drain.
- In seperate pot melt butter, once melted, take off the heat and add cream cheese and heavy cream.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add sugar and vanilla to the eggs.
- Combine the eggs and cream mixture and pour into a large Pyrex baking dish.
- Add the noodles and mix. Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour.
This was creamy, sweet and probably went straight to my hips - but worth every mouthful. Made for Kugelthon 2010