1/2 Photos of Rich Noodle Pudding (Kugel)
1 hr 20 mins
From one of my Mom's friends. She likes to use Pennsylvania Dutch brand for the egg noodles, baby fine. Diet later!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles according to directions on package and drain.
- 2In seperate pot melt butter, once melted, take off the heat and add cream cheese and heavy cream.
- 3Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add sugar and vanilla to the eggs.
- 4Combine the eggs and cream mixture and pour into a large Pyrex baking dish.
- 5Add the noodles and mix. Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Noodle Pudding (Kugel)
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.7
- Calories from Fat 606
- Total Fat 67.4 g
- Saturated Fat 38.7 g
- Cholesterol 412.2 mg
- Sodium 443.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 17.5 g