1/2 Photos of Rich No Bake Cheesecake
This recipe came from my favorite Aunt who used to make this for all the family dinners. I think this was the first cheesecake I ever tasted. All who try it, agree. The best, most creamy, no-bake cheesecake ever. It is our annual Christmas dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients for crust, and press crumbs into bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- 3Let cool.
- 4Dissolve jello in boiling water and chill until it thickens (syrupy).
- 5In large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- 6On low speed, beat the jello into cream cheese mixture.
- 7In separate small bowl, beat the whipping cream and 2 tbs sugar and fold into jello/cream cheese mixture.
- 8Pour in crust and chill until set-about 1 1/2 hours.
- 9I don't know about using the unflavored gelatin and lemon juice. I would imagine that if you keep the liquid in the same quantities, you should be fine. One packet of gelatin dissolved in 1 cup of boiling water-just make sure its all dissolved. I would start with 1 tbs of lemon juice and taste and go from there. You will also need to add a sweetner of some sort to balance the tartness of the lemon. (added 5-5-04) B
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich No Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.4
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 304.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g