Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
Make and share this Rich Mushroom Stock recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart water
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 leek, sliced (white part only)
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 12 ounces mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces dried shiitake mushrooms
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- Combine all ingredients, except salt, in slow cooker; cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Strain, discarding solids; season to taste with salt and pepper.