Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
A crowd-pleasing dessert sure to satisfy the cravings of many a sweet-tooth. Serve this rich pie with its chocolate chunk crust, coffee ice cream filling and whipped toppping at your next party
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (chocolate chunks)
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup fudge sauce, warmed
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- PRESS dough onto bottom of prepared springform pan.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until edge is set and center is still slightly soft. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- SPREAD ice cream over top of cookie. Spread whipped topping over ice cream. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- THAW for 5 to 10 minutes; remove side of springform pan. Top with hot fudge sauce and nuts before serving.