Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Rich, delicious lemon pound cake
Make and share this Rich Lemon Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cream the butter and add in the eggs, sour cream, ricotta cheese, vanilla extract, almond extract, and lemon juice.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- To make the glaze, add in a few drops of lemon juice to confectioner's sugar and pour over the cooled cake.