1/1 Photo of Rich Lemon Muffins
Momma Mia's Note:
Melt in your mouth, pucker power pizazz! These muffins can be served for breakfast, brunch and beyond. These little gems are habit forming and you will never be able to make enough. Mangia!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tins.
- 2Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt; blend well.
- 3Melt butter. Turn off heat, stir in lemon juice, eggs and most of lemon zest, reserving some zest for garnish on top of muffins.
- 4Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients and blend until well moistened.
- 5Spoon into greased muffin tins, sprinkle top of batter with 2 T sugar and remaining zest.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes until lightly browned, but do not over bake!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Lemon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 1093.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of