Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account. I haven't made it yet.
- 1⁄2 cup seedless white raisins
- 1⁄2 cup seedless dark raisin
- 1⁄4 cup mixed candied fruit
- 2⁄3 cup candied pineapple
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 3⁄4 cup sifted flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Rinse and drain raisins then mix with other fruits and nuts.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and orange rind.
- Sift flour and salt together and stir into creamed mixture.
- Stir raisins, fruits and nuts into batter.
- Grease 7x3x2 inch pan.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake with small pan of water on lower rack at 275 degrees for 2 hours or until cake is done.