Prep 10 mins
Cook 33 mins
The Best, fudgy brownie you ever tasted! From very best baking!
- 1 2⁄3 cups bittersweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line 8 inch square baking pan with foil; grease.
- Heat 1 cup chips, sugar, butter and water in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and butter are melted. Pour into medium bowl. Stir in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Stir in vanilla extract. Add flour and salt; stir well. Add 1/3 cup chips and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 33 to 35 minutes until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift brownie from pan with foil to cutting board. Carefully remove foil. Cut brownie square in half. Cut each half into thirds, for a total of 6 pieces. Cut each piece in half diagonally to form triangles for a total of 12 wedges.
- Place cream in small, uncovered, microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 25 to 30 seconds or until hot. Add remaining 1/3 cup chips; stir until smooth. (Sauce will thicken as it cools; work quickly!) Place wedges on serving plate; top or drizzle with a teaspoon of sauce. Top with whipped cream, if desired.