Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's rich but it's soooo yummy!!!
Make and share this Rich German Chocolate Cake With a Cherry Shooter or Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce coconut rum
- 3 drops grenadine
- 1⁄2 ounce milk or 1⁄2 ounce half-and-half
- If you are serving this as a martini it is fun to swirl chocolate syrup around on the glass and to make a cherry flag to go in it.
- Shake all ingredients except grenadine in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into glass.
- Add grenadine so that it sinks to the bottom.