Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
This cake is moist and rich! I love the cheesecake filling in the middle!
Make and share this Rich Fudge Ribbon Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Grease and flour, (I use baking cocoa instead), 10” bundt cake pan WELL.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions! Adding instant pudding mix (dry), not prepared to the package directions).
- Pour batter into pan.
- Set aside. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until fluffy. Slowly beat in sweetened condensed milk. Beat in egg and vanilla, beating til smooth.
- Spoon evenly over cake batter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes til toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10-15 minutes, CAREFULLY remove from pan onto cake plate. You may have to tap sides quite a bit to loosen, and I also ran a knife around edge to help loosen.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle with white chocolate and/or chocolate glazes if desired.
This is a great recipe! I baked it for 60 mins in 2 loaf pans that were lined with parchement paper. The cheese cake sat on the middle top of the cake and added a great contrast..But in the future I will sandwich the cheese cake batter between the chocolate cake batter to even the taste and flavor.
Very good.....Took it to work and everyone asked for the recipe. I did a cream cheese icing. The gooier the better. Something a little different from your regular chocolate cake.
Ok, this is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even my husband that won't try new things had seconds! It didn't make it until the next day. I had company and they all took a second piece...... no one touched the other desserts the other people brought... :) (Sorry had to smile inside...) But thank for the hit.